Frequently Asked Questions
1. How big are your cupcakes?
Approximately 6cm across the top.
2. Do the cupcakes need to be stored in the fridge overnight for consumption the next day?
No, this is not necessary or advisable - keep them in a cool place in their box or ideally transfer them to a cake tin.
3. What is the lead time on delivery of your cupcakes?
We accept orders until 12pm for next day delivery. For deliveries to locations outside mainland England & Wales and certain areas of Scotland the delivery takes an extra day and therefore orders must be placed by 12pm two days before delivery.
4. Where do you deliver to and can I order cupcakes from abroad?
Our delivery areas are the United Kingdom (excluding certain areas of Scotland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man. You can order our cupcakes online from another country for delivery to addresses in these areas by selecting the country for the billing address on the Checkout page, but we cannot send cupcakes outside our delivery areas.
5. If the cupcakes are delivered on a Friday will they be alright for Sunday or Monday?
We recommend that our cupcakes are consumed within 3 days of delivery although they are unlikely to last that long once you try them!
6. Do your cupcakes contain nuts?
We do not use nuts in our cupcakes but we cannot guarantee that our cupcakes and sprinkles contain no traces of nuts.
7. When do you deliver for an event such as a wedding?
We strongly recommend delivery on the day before any formal event or time critical event.
8. For large events do you arrange the set up at the venue?
No, the venue will usually be amenable to setting up the cupcakes on your stand. They may have a stand they can hire out to you if you do not wish to purchase a stand.
9. How do I use a Gift Voucher?
Please call us if you wish to use a Gift Voucher against the cost of your order and we will take your order over the telephone.
10. Do you send cupcakes through the post?
No, we send all cupcakes by courier.
11. How do I know the cupcakes will not arrive damaged?
We have over 9 years' experience delivering our cupcakes nationwide and are confident they will arrive in good condition.
12. What time will my cupcakes be delivered?
Standard delivery is delivery by courier between 8.00am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Other options are available for delivery to England and Wales and certain parts of Scotland - see our Delivery page for further details. Please be aware that delays are possible with the courier for deliveries for reasons outside our control and we do not guarantee the timing of delivery - see our Terms and Conditions. Please note that for all cupcake deliveries a signature is required by the recipient or person acting on behalf of the recipient.
13. Do you deliver at weekends or on public holidays?
No, although by special request we may be able to deliver on a Saturday, for which there will be an additional charge. We do not deliver on public holidays or the day after a public holiday.
14. Is my delivery date and time guaranteed?
Deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that our courier will deliver on the date and time you have selected but we will make all reasonable endeavours to despatch your order in sufficient time for our courier to deliver as you requested.
15. Where can I find allergen information about the products?
Our cupcakes and other products are made in a facility that handles the following allergens: eggs, nuts, mustard, milk, wheat and other cereals containing gluten. No alcohol is specifically used in the production of any of our cupcakes but the natural vanilla extract we use in both frosting and sponge is supplied to us in an alcohol suspension. For further information about any specific product range on this website including information about decorations, please email us on email@example.com.